Monday, September 22, 2008

This card was inspired by one of Stampin' Up's Artisan Award winners, Robin Desko. Here is a pic of her beautiful card:
I decided to change the dimensions because I was giving this card as part of a gift set and wanted to be able to include an envelope (standard size). I also have left my scalloped circle punch at a friend's house, so I had to tweak the idea to fit my own supplies. Here is what I came up with:

I used Chocolate Chip cardstock as my card base. I used the new Scalloped Edge punch to create the Whisper White border at the bottom. I paper peirced along where the Chocolate Chip and Whisper White meet. I used the "Flight of the Butterfly" set with a sentiment from "Best Yet" (this is a Level 1 hostess set--you could earn it for free!). I used the Kiwi Kiss paper from the Bella Rose DSP, along with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss cardstock. Some Baja Breeze cardstock finished the whole thing off!

4 comments:

MEL said...

Very nice! I love the butterflies two tone, great idea! I have this set and I find that I use that little butterfly more than the others. That little guy is my favorite. :)

Jaime said...

I completely LOVE these, the colors look so great together! Super GOOD job! Great work!
Jaime

Brooke S said...

What cute cards!! I love the rock-and-roll technique... I thinks it's truly my favorite.... I love the color choices you used on both cards.....

Hugs
Brooke

Tony Chew said...

From see, the payer employs a touch screen phone app to be able to scan a QR signal with all the deal facts needed to shift the bitcoin to typically the retailer. Tapping this “Confirm” button completes typically the business deal. If the consumer will not own any Bitcoin
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/
datahk 2019