Friday, May 9, 2008

Now's the Time!

Have you ever been tempted to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator? Would you like to support your crafting habit for free? Now is the time! Stampin' Up is offering 20% off of their Starter Kit plus a free Hodgepodge Hardware kit (full of brads, ribbon slides, all kinds of cool little metal things!). That's $359 worth of stuff for $159. My favorite thing about the Starter Kit is that you get to choose the elements in it yourself. You pick which stamp sets you want and what colors of ink and cardstock you want. It's so individual and very nice to get products that are exactly what you want and are excited to use. If you are interested, contact me here or e-mail tfollett@70three.com .

Here is a card I made for my MIL's birthday. I am totally loving this color combo. The Bali Breeze DSP is my absolute favorite, and I finally got the Flower Fusion felt flowers which match perfectly.

Once again, I used Kraft cardstock for the base of the card. I added some Purely Pomegranate CS on top of that, then 4 rectangles of Bali Breeze DSP. I used the word window punch at the bottom and a sentiment from Fun & Fast Notes. I punched a scalloped circle of Purely Pomegranate CS, layered with a 1 3/8" circle of Old Olive Bali Breeze DSP, then a 1 1/4" circle of Kraft CS. I layered three of the Flower Fusion felt flowers and added a rhinestone brad in the middle. Ta-da! I will be sad to give it away!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Tamara,

I love this card. Such a striking design! I can't wait till we get Bali Breeze papers in Oz....fingers crossed that it is soon!

All the best,
Sam.

Rochelle W said...

I like your card. I love doing the blocking thing. Great colors.