Here are the guidelines for the award:
1. You pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogging community.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Art Y Pico blog.
I actually did this just a bit ago in April--I'm going to be a cheater and re-list the ones I chose then, you'll love em'!
1. Jo at http://stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com/. I came across Jo's blog while looking around on SCS. She is a newbie like me and everything she makes is adorable.
2.Tara at http://stamp-a-licious.blogspot.com/. I have her blog on my "visit daily" list. She makes the most wonderful things and there is always something new to see.
3. Ila at http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/ I just recently found her blog, and WOW! She has a style that is unique and truly beautiful.
4. Lauren at http://www.kennyandlauren.com/blog/ You know how there are blogs you visit where every new post leaves you saying "that is soooooo cute?". Well, here you have it.
5. Lauraly at http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/. Once again, super talented. I've been looking at her blog for quite a while now and never fail to be inspired!
I have something to share today too! Here is a giftcard holder I made for someone at my husband's work who got married. DH said he liked it, but thought he'd be embarrassed to give it to the guy he works with because it's so girly : ). I told him just to blame it on his girly-stamping wife! I had been looking for an opportunity to try a card of this style, so it was fun to do.
Obviously, DH still needs to pick out a giftcard to put in it! The base of the card is Blush Blossom. I also used So Saffron and Certainly Celery DSP. I used the Fast & Fun Notes wedding cake stamp and colored it in with my blender pens (looooove those!). I used Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the image. I don't own the ticket corner punch (yet) so I used the 1/4 inch circle punch on the corners. It worked like a charm! I finished it off with some Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon and some faux stitching.