Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Make and Take for April Classes

I just got the Always stamp set yesterday--yay! Everytime I saw the heart stamp on something I just had to have it, and now I do! I decided to use it for the April party make-and-takes and came up with this little card:

I, of course, love the way the heart looks but I also really like the color combination. I cut out the elements to assemble 20 of these little treasures tonight. I can tell you that SU scissors are indeed very sharp! No wonder they cut through rubber like butter. I'm used to crappy scissors, so I tried to get some fuzz and adhesive off with my thumb and got two nice little slices--ouch! I learned my lesson, won't be trying that cleaning technique again!

Supplies: Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla Paper: So Saffron and Certainly Celery DSP Stamp Set: Always Ink: Whisper White, Certainly Celery Accessories: Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals (to pop up the top heart)

No comments: