Then, my upline Dannie at http://danniesdesigns.typepad.com/ nominated me for an award. Isn't she great? Dannie's blog is what inspired me to start stamping and to become a Stampin' Up demo and I am having a ball!
Here are the guidelines for the award:
1. You pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogging community.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Art Y Pico blog.
So, I feel pretty spoiled today. Here are my pics (some of these people probably have no idea who I am, but oh well):
1. Jo at http://stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com/. I came across Jo's blog while looking around on SCS. She is a newbie like me and everything she makes is adorable.
2.Tara at http://stamp-a-licious.blogspot.com/. I have her blog on my "visit daily" list. She makes the most wonderful things and there is always something new to see.
3. Ila at http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/ I just recently found her blog, and WOW! She has a style that is unique and truly beautiful.
4. Lauren at http://www.kennyandlauren.com/blog/ You know how there are blogs you visit where every new post leaves you saying "that is soooooo cute?". Well, here you have it.
5. Lauraly at http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/. Once again, super talented. I've been looking at her blog for quite a while now and never fail to be inspired!