Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mother's Day Workshop

For Mother's Day this year I will be having a workshop to make these cute Hershey's Nugget tins and coordinating cards:

If it is hard to see in the photo, the card says "my Mom" and at the bottom "always on my mind-forever in my heart".

The cost of the class will be $8 for each set you make. The class will be held on Friday, May 2nd at 7:00 and money will be due April 25th (a week before the class) so that I can order enough supplies for everyone. Class size is limited, so leave me a reply if you'd like to attend!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow! I love your blog! You have some great projects! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Welcome to our group!

Unknown said...

Wow Tamara they are gorgeous kits! Wish I could attend but it's a bit far from the Uk - lol

I've seen those little nugget tins at Papertreyink and have debated getting them. Unfortunately the S&H is an arm and a leg for them to get here so it works out very expensive.

Have a great class and good luck! :)