Monday, April 21, 2008

New April Make-and-Take

This is the card I had originally planned for the April Make-and-Take:

I decided to change it a little because I am doing a co-open house with a new neighbor of mine who has just become a Pampered Chef demonstrator. She will be having an ice-cream sundae bar where people can use the chopper and other Pampered Chef tools to prepare toppings. I will provide a make-and-take card. In the interest of time, we both cut way back on what we normally do at a home show.


Punches are one of my favorite products that Stampin' Up! sells, so I wanted to get those in the hands of our customers. I also just got a great new stamp set called "Sweet Celebrations" which I love. So, this is the new card keeping those two things in mind:


I think I like it even better than my first one! A bonus is that I don't have to change my kits at all except to add a small piece of So Saffron cardstock for the center flower. Fun stuff!

Supplies: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, and Sage Shadow cardstock; So Saffron and Certainly Celery DSP; Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa ink; Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon; Scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the punches too Tamara. Good luck with the workshop and let us know how you got on. :)

Jamie Martin said...

Love the color combinations you used, the ladies will love these cards :)