Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stamp Meeting Challenge

My stamp group's challenge for this month is to do something with a tin BESIDES put chocolate in it. I needed to create a thank you gift for someone, so I killed two birds with one stone and made this:

I know my idea was certainly not very original, but it sure looks cute! I created six 3x3 cards (2 each of 3 designs) and made some paper shred to keep them in place. I also added some rub ons to the tin (from the Love and Happiness set). I would have loved to wrap a ribbon around the tin--maybe some pumpkin pie ribbon, but I didn't have any colors on hand that would have looked good. In hindsight, I should have put some adhesive die cut borders around it. Oh, well. I already gave it away!


I have to thank Tara at Stampalicious for the blog candy she gave away a couple of weeks ago. Here is all of the fun stuff she sent me:


As a new demo, these supplies are a total score for me! I had seen this Simply Scrappin' kit a lot on Splitcoast and totally loved it, but it is retired. I was so excited to win it! Thanks, Tara!

I used that Simply Scrappin' kit to create the cards in the tin. I'll be posting each of those throughout the week so you can see them all : )

No comments: