Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's start at the very beginning

OK, so I'm a little obsessed right now. Anyone that knows me well knows that I get pretty excited about whatever my new passion is. When I was a kid I went through obsessions with Super Man, "Fame" (the TV show), the Monkees, making headbands out of ribbon (that dates me, doesn't it?). As an adult it's been paper scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, and now stamping. I still dabble in all things crafty. I just love it for some reason.

So, as I start up my (hopefully) stamping business, I wanted to offer this blog as a source of ideas and inspiration for anyone else who enjoys this stuff too!

Yesterday I got my Starter Kit, which was awesome. I played all evening long and had a blast. I went ahead and put those things on here for you to see. I wish I had everything that I'd like to own now so that I could show you even cooler things, but as a newbie to this, you'll just see what I can do with my limited stash of supplies and hopefully that will grow!

I am planning on holding a party here at my home soon. I'll let you all know. I will have prizes, treats, and a cute take-home project which I will post as soon as my ribbon comes.

Febuary 1st-March 17th is a great time to get into this stamping hobby. Stampin' Up is having it's annual Sale-A-Bration. That means great perks for everyone.

For Customers: For every $50 you spend, you can select a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog

For Hostesses: You can choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog when your party totals $300 or more. That's in addition to your regular hostess benefits.

New Demonstrators: If you start up during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose any stamp set from the regular catalog free! You also get to take 20% off of your Starter Kit. The kit is awesome. I ended up with 6 stamp sets (of my choosing--from varying price ranges), three packs of card stock, scissors, a Versamark pad, 5 ink pads, and a bunch of other stuff. It's a steal.

You can download the Sale-a-bration mini-catalog here if you'd like to see!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Kari said...

everything looks great tamara! I can't wait to try! :)

Cassie Gardner said...

i'm so excited for you and your little stamping business! that's awesome and you've already got some really cute projects! i'm so impressed. too bad we don't live closer...i would love to get together and do crafty things with you! :)

Unknown said...

Could you be any cuter!! I love the baby onesie card!

Christina