Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Project #7: Priceless Scrapbook Page

I have never used stamps to scrapbook before--I have recently gone digital in that arena. I wanted to try it, though. I pulled out my "Priceless" stamp set and went to town. It was fun! I was so excited that one of the rub-ons in my new set fit perfectly on the scalloped circle I put at the bottom of the photo.

Supplies: Cardstock: Whisper White Paper: Bali Breeze Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Stamp Set: Priceless Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise Punches: Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" Circle Rub-on Set: Love and Happiness

1 comment:

Dannie Graves said...

Yeah--you stamped a scrapbook page! I don't think I could ever do digital scrapbooking. I'm too addicted to my stamps. What an adorable picture to scrap too!