Saturday, February 9, 2008

Project #6: Versatile Rub-ons

One of Stampin' Up's newer products is rub-ons. These are the best. You can use them on your stamping projects as well as on things that aren't stampable. There are several sets available in the catalog. I got this set for free when I placed an order last week because Stampin' Up is having their Sale-A-Bration right now. You can pick a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend. There are several stamp sets as well as this rub on set (which included four sheets which are each a different color). Check out the Sale-a-Bration catalog here.
I've had these hearts for a couple of years and pull them out every February. It occured to me yesterday that they would be even more fabulous if I dressed them up a bit. I love the results!

No comments: