Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank you and March Workshop

Thank you to everyone who helped me get my business off to a good start. With the added supplies I have earned I will be able to teach new and exciting techniques to all of you in the future! Just a reminder that hosting a party between now and March 17th can earn you extra benefits because of Sale-a-Bration.

I will be hosting a Stamp-a-Stack workshop March 14th at 7:00 p.m. The fee is $15. In return, you will get all of the supplies and directions to stamp and assemble 10 multi occasion cards (6 regular size cards, 4 3x3 cards) We will be using the Boho Blends Simply Scrappin kit found on page 174 of the catalog (link is available to the left of this post). Whatever is left of the kits will be yours to keep and use on your own projects at home. If you're interested in signing up, give me a call or leave a comment! Thank you!

No comments: