Monday, February 25, 2008

Stamp-a-Stack preview







I've started designing the cards for the March Stamp-a-Stack. Here are the first four--I hope you like them! I will be sending out a reminder e-mail to those that expressed an interest in the workshop so that I can get a final count. We will be using the Boho Blends Simply Scrappin' kits which will be split equally between two customers. You get to take the left-overs home to use on your own projects! Money will be due by March 1st so that I can order supplies.
You may also be interested to know that Sale-a-Bration ends March 17 (this is the promotion where you are able to choose a free stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog with each $50 order). However, there is a great promotion for hostesses that runs March 18th-April 30th. Yay! For every qualifying homeshow ($350 or more) the hostess is rewarded with an EXTRA $25 in free merchandise. That's a great deal! In a couple of weeks or so I'll be calling those who expressed interest in hosting an April show to set up a date so that you can take advantage of this great promotion.

1 comment:

Dannie Graves said...

Your cards are so cute! Your stuff looks like you've been stamping for years. I still can't get over the fact that you're just starting. Great job!