Monday, March 31, 2008

Sketch Challenge SC169

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ is a great resource for any stamping fan. This week's sketch challenge really appealed to me and I wanted to give it a try. They suggest a layout for a card which gets stampers to step outside of their comfort zone and stretch their creative muscles. Here is the card I came up with:

How do you like my new watermark? I had another one before but didn't really like it and kept forgetting to add it. So, I'm going to try to remember from now on. Happy stamping!

Supplies: Paper: Boho Blend Simply Scrappin' papers, So Saffron DSP, Soft Sky, Old Olive, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla CS. Ink: So Saffron, Basic Black, Old Olive Stamps: For a Friend, Boho Backgrounds Accessories: Die Cut Stickers from Just 4 You kit, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon, Blender Pens (to color flower), Dimensionals (to pop up flower)

2 comments:

Dannie Graves said...

Very cute card. I love the paper piercing and all the little details you added. Great job on the sketch challenge. It's my favorite challenge on SplitCoast.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hello from the UK - a friend of Uk stampin up demonstrator Jo (stampin n stuff) - gorgeous work, I love them all.

K