Monday, March 17, 2008

Sweet Springtime Card

I love, love, love the Just 4 You hostess set. It is so adorable and the colors are perfect for spring. Today I played around with it again. This card was inspired by one my upline posted a while back. You can see hers here. I purposefully didn't have hers in front of me when I made mine so that I could give it my own twist. I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the flower too. I love sparkles. Can't wait to use this card sometime!

Supplies: Paper: Certainly Celery and So Saffron Patterned DS and cardstock, Stamps: So Many Scallops, Little Flowers Ribbon: Certainly Celery grosgrain, So Saffron ribbon from Just 4 You hostess set Adhesive Die Cuts: The word "sweet" is an adhesive die cut from the Just 4 You hostess set.

1 comment:

Dannie Graves said...

This is really cute. I love the glitter on the flower. I also loved how you used ribbon for the leaves of the flower.