Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So Saffron/Certainly Celery 3x3 cards

These colors have really been appealing to me lately, so I ordered some of SU's patterned DSP in those two colors along with some ribbon and ink to match. I put together a little gift set of 3x3 cards and put them in an origami box. I'll post one a day until you've seen the whole set! I'll start with my favorite:
I was thinking that this is really the way to go for people who are new to Stampin' Up and don't know where to start. If you get a couple of packs of this patterned DSP (it comes in all kinds of gorgeous colors) with the matching inkpads and a matching ribbon, you can do all kinds of things! Another good option is the Simply Scrappin' kits which give you coordinating Designer Series Paper, Cardstock, and adhesive die cuts. Fun stuff! See you tomorrow!

No comments: