Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gift Card Holder

I made this gift card holder the other day for my friend Kari, who is expecting TWINS! I so love the paper with the little airplanes and cars on it--too cute!
Here is the inside of the card:

The dimensions I ended up with were 3 1/2 x 3 1/2. I used Night of Navy cardstock, Bella Rose DSP (the green with white dots), and white taffeta ribbon. I also used some Doodlebug rub-ons to put her name on the front and the card amount on the inside.

This week is her baby shower (and another for my neighbor, Stacey). I'm excited to do a cupcake bouquet for each of the showers. I've seen it done, but this will be my first try. I've painted and stamped a pot to use too, so I'll post on here afterwards so you can see how it turns out!

2 comments:

MEL said...

Oh, how cute! Love the car paper!!!

Lauren said...

Super cute! The bow is the perfect touch.