Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Little Christmas in August!

I know it's still summer (and thank goodness it is--we sure waited long enough for it to arrive!) but I wanted to ink up this beautiful "Snow Swirled" set that I got from the new catalog. I'll be offering a class in November to stamp a set of 10.
The first time I saw this set I immediately thought of placing rhinestones in the centers of the snowflakes. I used Chocolate chip cardstock and ribbon, Kiwi Kiss CS, and Riding Hood Red CS. The paper at the top is from the new Holiday Treasures DSP (sooooo gorgeous!). I stamped a snowflake in the lower right corner of the Kiwi Kiss layer using Versamark ink. The tree and sentiment are stamped using Whisper White craft ink.

1 comment:

Dannie Graves said...

It's gorgeous! I love the rhinestones on each of the snowflakes.