Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Like a Kid in a Candy Store!

Last night I was lucky enough to get to craft at my friend Ana's house. She works for CK Media and is a big crafter, so she is a girl after my own heart. She is also totally hilarious. She's great. She also gets free product sent to her from every paper crafting manufacturer imaginable, so being creative in her craft room was a total blast. There was so much to choose from it almost made it impossible to make a decision. I think the gals got a good laugh over watching me change my mind 20 times just to make one card. Since I wasn't stamping or using my usual products I was a little out of my element.
Here is my creation:

The paper, the chipboard, and most of the rub-ons are from "Laundry Line" by My Minds Eye. The papers were gorgeous and glittery--I just couldn't resist them! It was fun. Now I have to hang on to this card for a little bit until I'll feel ready to part with it!

2 comments:

Dannie Graves said...

Like a kid in a candy store is right! How fun! Your card is gorgeous.

*Jane Lee* said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that card! I wish Stampin' Up! had stuff like that... doesn't always seem greener on the other side?? Hmmm...